preliminary task

 1)I plan to make a 40-50 second advert about a girl struggling while doing exams. The advert will show her tired and unenergised in which the drink will help her.The beginning of the advert will feature my character in an exam hall  and will feature a lot of different camera shots and and editing of the product. I plan to feature a teenager which is struggling during her exams and within a sip feels much better and we will get an insight of the drinks benefits and will edit it on.my character will be a friend. after the sip i will use an extreme close up to show the viewer how energized they become. The costume will be uniform as it will be set in a school.I will use non-diegetic sound when she sips the drink to show a difference and i will use diegetic sound when she is using headphones pre-exam.The specific target audience will be young adults and adults which will appeal to the target audience.

2)I plan to feature a main character who will be a friend.
3)I plan to shoot my advert in school and in the park.
4)shot one will be of the girl in class doing her exams then i plan to do an extreme close up of her eyes which will be after she takes a sip of the drink ,after i plan to do a transition into someone else in the park who also feels unenergised while doing exercise and after will take a sip of the drink and will zoom into her eyes and will show the product with the slogan.

Comments